Wondering how you can get plugged in to the church?
Here is a list some of the various ministries of GPCI, and who to talk to if you are interested in being involved.
- Youth Group – Andrew Currie, Jason McKinley
Meets every second Friday. Devotions + Games.
- Sunday School – Ellen Calder
Every second Sunday
- Deacons – Hans Schouten.
There are lots of practical needs that the deacons take the lead in organising.
- Wednesday Evening Home Groups – Graham Calder
Calvary hospital – Currently studying first Peter.
Exmouth Street – tbd.
- Ladies Bible Studies- Debbie Currie
1.Tuesday night 7:30pm
2.Thursday night 7:30pm (Winton)
3. Thursday morning 10am
- TOOT- Tuesday mornings, once a month – June, Phyllis, Bernice.
- Wednesday ladies fellowship – Dawn Wallace and June Ryan
- Student ministry – Peter Farlow
Friday night fellowship 6:30pm @ the church.
Wednesday night leaders Study
- Shared Lunches: Hans Schouten
First Sunday of every month (except Jan)
- Other Rosters: – Judith Snoek
Sound Desk & Projector
Looking after the Curries